Operation Raise ME Up
Slashing your heating bill is the key to saving Maine's economy.
Thank you for your interest in Operation Raise ME Up. The goal of this campaign is to help Mainers (and thus Maine's economy) by slashing the ever-rising cost of home heating fuel. The average Maine household faces annual heating costs of $2,500-$3,000 each year. Every dollar we help save is a dollar that will help secure a household's financial future. So far we have implemented about 300 weatherization retrofits on households here in Maine. Those clients are saving an average of $800 per year.
Weatherization retrofits are a powerful instrument for positive economic change. A properly implemented weatherization project does the following:
- Pays for itself through energy savings (typically within 5-7 years);
- Generates wealth for the building/home owner;
- Diverts a considerable amount of money from oil corporations to the local economy (about $800 per year for our average customer).
- Helps prevent the growing economic disaster that is global warming.
That’s what they call a win-win-win outcome.
To see what kind of potential your building has, please fill out the following fields. We will include a free in home consultation ($150 Value) and a discount on a Complete Energy Audit from a certified professional. Not every building in Maine will benefit from a retrofit, but the vast majority will. Please mention who referred you to us so that we can thank them.
We promise you three things:
- We will only encourage you take action, if we are confident we can produce a significant performance improvement.
- We back up our work with the Upright Guarantee.
- As a thank you for helping to raise ME up, we will do our work - at cost - for the first 100 building owners who reserve a weatherization project slot between now and December 31st. That's a savings of $500-$1,500 per project!